This position is located in Sparks, NV
This is an entry level position that is responsible for assisting with installation and performance testing of pumps and expanders. Also responsible for maintaining the performance test facility as instructed by department management.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Adhere to all corporate, departmental, and PSM training and operating procedures.
- Noise measurement during performance testing.
- Collection and measurement of test liquids to obtain the specific gravity of the liquid.
- Insulation resistance testing (megger) of pump and expander motors.
- Installation and removal of pumps and expanders for performance testing.
- LPG bottle filling.
- Will be involved with employee participation requirements of PSM.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School or equivalent education.
- Ability to read and understand operating instructions and piping diagrams.
- Mechanical operation preferred.
- Must possess the capability of working outside in all of the elements; be able to move up and down ladders; and be able to remain standing for long periods of time.
The hours are 5:00pm to – 1:30am – 3rd Shift