To assist in all matters of order execution for assigned Cryodynamics projects. Project Coordinator Level I will report to the Director of Services and be responsible for assisting activities tasked to current project activities. This includes, but is not limited to, creation of Meeting Minutes, Attaching documents into the current ERP system, obtaining payment milestone documentation, creating customer submittal document lists, screening visitors, publishing the weekly visitor list, and assisting with closure of identified action items from MOM. Additionally, this position may be responsible for customer correspondence, initial set up of projects, preparing and leading meetings with customers.
- Assist Project Managers as required
- Interface with all other departments as required or instructed for coordination of projects.
- Attend internal project meetings and capture/publish minutes of meeting.
- Produce and distribute external project document lists. Obtain and assist in definition of internal document list schedules to support project requirements. Project documentation submittals and tracking shall be maintained through the document control department.
- Produce and maintain project progress billing milestone dates and Letter of Credit requirement dates. Will be responsible for follow-up with accounting department to ensure timely action is taken to maintain cash flow.
- Responsible for conducting visitor screening using Global Wizard for all the foreign nationals visiting Cryodynamics facilities.
- Create Project Reports and providing updates to PM and Management Team.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner, so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in a Technical Field (Preferred Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- Basic experience with developing and initiating process improvement projects, customer impacting project, or technical design projects.
- Basic ability to communicate information both verbally and in writing at all levels both within and outside the company.
- Self-motivated, success oriented individual with proven indications of discipline, communication and organizational development skills.
Position located in Sparks, NV